Thursday, February 5, 2009

Girls Night out!

Last Friday I went out some friends from work. My work had their version of the biggest loser a few months ago. Our team won 1st place, so we needed to celebrate! Pretty sure I gained every pound back this weekend! We went out to eat Friday night and had plenty of goodies at the hotel. American Idol karaoke as a lot of fun too. Me and Jen were the only brave souls to sing some awesome 80's songs. Hopefully no one else in the hotel complained about us. We then went to Gardner village on Saturday for some serious shopping. My New Years resolution was just on hold for a few days. Time to get back on the wagon!

Gardner Village shopping


Lorey's husband sent us with a "just for fun" bag with some "fun items" inside. We definitely had a fun girls night out!

2 comments:

bobbi said...

Good times!!! That bag sure looks questionable! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish! I just read your comment on my Blog! I'm so excited you found me. I am adding you to "my peeps" this is awesome! I love your little sweetie, she is a dolly! Good Job!