Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope Everyone had a great mothers day! I had to work until 3 pm, but then we hung out with the both families. We had an awesome bbq at my mom's house followed by a piano recital from all my nieces and nephews. My mom teaches all of them piano. I know Sienna cant wait to take from grandma Pat. She already pounds the keys and gets a huge smile. We then went to Sam's moms house and had some massive banana splits. I LOVE ice cream. Its the devil I tell ya! It was nice to relax and take a moment to think how motherhood has changed our lives. Sienna makes it so much more enjoyable! I love you chunky monkey!
My grandma Jane, my mom and Sienna. I really wanted to get a pic with the four generations of momma's! Sienna is no longer scared of my grandma! Finally!



My grandma Bea. She is doing so well. She hasn't let being sick keep her down! Sienna and I love being able to spend more time with her.


Swinging with all her cousins! She would stay outside all day if I let her! We both love the sun!

No comments: