Monday, September 21, 2009

It can't be...the last day!!!

I'm soooo sad today is the official last day of summer! I love the heat and all the fun things to do during summer!! I'm not ready for the cold snow!!! AND with everyone's Halloween decorations already up, I guess I do need to move on from summer and into fall. We definitely got out and did many activities and tried to relax as much as possible the last three months. I'm hoping next year will be easier to camp with a two year old! HA HA!!! I can say I am looking forward to cute Halloween pictures, but for now here are the last of this summers pictures. Hope everyone had a great summer!!!
Sienna looking like a diva with her cousin Griffin. Thanks for the sleepover Alexis!

Sienna is such a hard worker at Grandma Annette's


Boating at Pineview with friends. Thanks Bobbi for letting us wakeboard with ya!

Bobbi skiing on one ski! She's looked like a natural! I think I will stick to wakeboarding!

Sienna finally got used to the life jacket and enjoyed boating


Sienna with cousins-Emma and Jackson at the Ogden Dinosaur park


The dinosaurs did not scare her-which really surprised me.

Looking for dinosaur bones


Thanksgiving point at the Barnyard Farm exhibit


Three rascals in jail at Thanksgiving point-Friends Kaylee, Saidee, and Sienna
They loved roaming around the little western town-such a cute place!

2 comments:

bobbi said...

I don't remember signing over a release for the picture of me skiing!! ;-) Thanks again for coming boating with us. Camping next year will probably still be just as bad, but then it will get easier. But by then you will have another kid, so expect about 5 years of torture!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish,
I love checking in on your blog, your family is so cute and you're little one is just the perfect mix of you two. I get teary reading about your life cause I wish we spent more time together. I'm gonna work on that, we used to have so much fun! Take care!