Friday, March 12, 2010

In memory of BEA

My grandma Bea passed away yesterday. She was 86 years old. I'm going to miss her so much! She was always such a caring and happy lady. I have so many fond memories of playing at her house when I was young. She always had yummy goodies and Apple Jacks waiting for us. She was always so strong and determined to not let life slow her down. She had such a special bond with Sienna and I know she will not be forgotten. I'm so glad I got to spend extra time with her last summer helping to take care of her. The game show network, egg sandwiches, and bean with bacon soup will always remind me of her. I'm sure she is so happy to be reunited with my grandpa. I love you Grandma Bea and know I will see you again some day!




1 comment:

bottspot said...

I am so sorry for your loss. She seemed like an amazing woman! Cherish your memories with her!