Thursday, May 27, 2010

Union Station Model

I wanted to take some 2 year old pictures of Sienna. It's so fun to see how they change from year to year. She was so good for the photographer! I can't believe the difference of how she knew what to do in front of the camera. 5 months ago, she wouldn't even smile or look at the camera. Now she acts like a little model! We were also able to get a in a few family and couple pics too! I liked the location of the Union Station in Ogden. There are a lot of good backgrounds and fun ideas with the trains. I think a lot of the pictures turned out great, so I have to share most of them with you all!


























5 comments:

AmyPoll said...

She is growing up so fast!!! I love the pictures...who did you have take them?

bobbi said...

Can you say CUTE?!!!! She is a doll!! Your couple pictures were cute too! We haven't gotten any since our wedding.

archiecrew said...

Amy, We had Heather Allen photography do it. She actually lives down my street. She was awesome! And cheaper than previous ones we've done. I can get u her number if ya want.

Amanda fair said...

they are amazing! i love all the color and you are right, sienna did an amazing job. so photogenic!

Jody Neeley said...

So cute, Sienna is so beautiful! Looks like a really cool place to have pictures taken.