Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Sienna!

Sienna turned 3 on March 13th! We had her birthday party at Syracuse Family Fun Center a few days before with cousins and friends. I asked her what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday and of course she just had to say "BARBIE!" I have never made a cute cake in my life! It was a challenge but I think it turned out pretty good for my first cake! She had fun playing on the bounce houses, jumping on the trampolines, and playing arcade games! She says "Now I'm 3 I can go to pre-school!" I'm just not ready for her to grow-up this fast! I love you my sweet girl and hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



3 comments:

bottspot said...

She is just too darn cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting! Great job on the cake! It's spectacular!

Jody Neeley said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! Trish, your cake looks amazing!

The Teeples Times said...

WOW!! She's 3! What a cute little girl! I LOVE her barbie cake!! Happy Birthday Sienna!