Friday, April 15, 2011

Bon Jovi

I finally saw one of my favorite 80's bands-BON JOVI!!! Unfortunately it was at the Energy Solutions Arena. Concerts never sound that great in that venue. We were sitting in the upper bowl, so luckily I remembered my trustee binoculars. It was a fun girls night out-one I will never forget!


Bobbi and Savannah sitting in the front seat of Nicole's mustang-totally legal!
Me and Janaye in the back seat READY to ROCK!!!
Nicole, Jen, and I waiting to order. AND I mean waiting and waiting and waiting!!! We ate at IGGY's before the concert! Really good but really slow on service! Everyone had the same idea as us! WE thought we were smart to go to dinner two blocks away from the concert!




They didn't play "Always", my favorite song, but "Bad Medicine" went on for 20 minutes! I did love the cheesy 80's aerobic dance moves from Jon Bon Jovi though! Hopefully this isn't their last tour!

No comments: