Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween fun!!!

We had a lot of fun this October with Halloween activities. We carved pumpkins the night before Halloween. Sam is more creative than me. I hate the gooey mess! I had to work all day on Halloween, but Sam took Sienna to see grandparents and cousins before he brought her to my work for trick or treating with the patients. It made the work day a lot more fun! She was got so much attention being pebbles. We hope it was a memorable 1st halloween for her!
I think dad slipped her a little candy!


Trick or treating at South Davis


Grandpa Sam with Sienna and cousins Griffin and Noah



Left to right -Griffin, Auntie Alexis, Noah, Auntie Darcy, Sienna, Sam




Carving pumpkins-mines the "simple" one in the middle. I am not an artist!

2 comments:

bottspot said...

Sienna is soooo cute! Sorry I missed seeing you on Friday. See you Wednesday!

Marissa Vargason said...

your daughter is adorable!!! fingers crossed you win! ive got you entered in! Thanks!!!!