Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pre-Halloween Family Party

My parents are going to San Diego over Halloween so they decided to have an early Halloween party so they could see the grand kids in their costumes. We decided to have a Flintstones theme this year. Sienna is the cutest Pebbles out there! My mom helped me make her costume because for some odd reason they don't have small enough Pebbles costumes for kids under 1. I always thought pebbles was a baby not a toddler! But, anyways we found costumes for us and even for Vince our dog. He pulled off a great dino! He's such a dorky dog but we love him.
We were the only "adults" who dressed up. It was a test for my Wilma costume. It's never a one size fits all. There is some pinning going on so nothing flies out. I really loved Sam's hair! I was laughing so hard at him when we started going over to my parents that I couldn't breathe. It was so out of control! I think they mixed up what Fred's hair looks like compared to an actual cave man! I hope my nieces and nephews know we are the fun aunt and uncle and not the weird ones who dress up for Halloween. They kindove knew who we were but keep asking who Sienna was. I guess Flintstones are not on the cartoon network or any tv anymore?! Anyways, we had yummy soup bowls and played some fun games. Can't wait for the next Halloween party...

The Flintstone Family


Sienna is the center of attention in this cake walk game. She gets so excited around her cousins.


All of the kids dressed up with my two grandma's! They are both doing so well!


Happy Halloween everyone!!!













3 comments:

AmyPoll said...

You guys looked great...I loved the costumes!!! My kids just love Sienna...they always are talking about how cute she is.

bobbi said...

So So cute! I can't wait to see it in person!

bottspot said...

You're right~~she's the cutest Pebbles ever! You and Sam weren't so bad yourselves :)