Monday, January 26, 2009

TAG! Your it!

I guess I'm it for now...

FAVORITE TAG
Name your FAVORITE . . .
*Color: SKY blue
*Vacation spot: Maui
*Food: Crab Legs with lots of butter
*Snack: Anything crunchy
*Book: I'm on the 4th Twighlight-finally
*Music artist: Dave Matthews, Kenny Chesney, Gwen Stephani
*Music genre: Country
*Actor: Brad Pitt (purely for his acting skills only)
*Actress: I'm an Angelina fan 2! Back off everyone!
*Movie of all time: Fools Rush In- love Matthew Perry and the story line!
*Smell: Lavender lotion on my baby girl
*Sound: Silence
*Candy: Anything gummi
*Job you've ever had: Being a dance instructor
*Place you've lived in: love my current house
*Item of clothing: gray jacket that I wear too often
*Cereal: Fruity pebbles
*Peanut Butter ~~creamy or crunchy? Crunchy!
*Dessert: Outback's cheesecake. Jen's yours is a close 2nd
*Song: Every Dave song!
*Ice Cream: Cookies and cream
*Quote: "that's what she said."
*Teacher in school: Mrs Gilmore
*Year in School: 4th Grade
*Sport: To play: basketball
To watch: NFL football
NOW I TAG... EVERYONE!

1 comment:

bobbi said...

Sure... you like Brad only for his acting skills, i have heard that one before!!