Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Over the holiday break, it felt like it snowed everyday. My sister was here from San Diego with her family, so my dad got the snowmobile out and dragged the kids in a sled around the field by our house. It was fun to get Sienna in her snow outfit. She didn't like being stuck in her suit, but had fun sledding with dad down a tiny hill. It was fun driving the snowmobile around. Last year, I wasn't able to since I was prego. Now I just need to go snowboarding...and I'll be ready for winter to be over!
I love how she looks like Maggie from the Simpsons. A little star.
My sister Stephanie and Sienna's silly smile

One cold family


Breanna and Morgan

My dad pulling the kids between the horse poop. Careful!

Our little sledding hill in my parents back yard

Alex, Madison, Morgan, and Breanna going down the big kids hill

1 comment:

bottspot said...

That's looks sooooo fun! We haven't gone sledding yet. Bad mom!