Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

I wanted to get some professional one year old pics of Sienna. I know its hard to get a one year olds attention that long but, Marissa did a great job. She also did Sienna's newborn pics and they were awesome. If you guys are looking for something different than the normal pictures at Target or Kiddie Kandits, give her a try. REFER me and I get a discount next time. Check out her website. It's marrissavargasonphotography.com/blog.
Anyways, this post is about my BEAUTIFUL GIRL! Here are a few of my favorites that I would LOVE to share with all of you...Let me know which is your favorite. I can't decide which one to give to the grandparents!













6 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

She is such a cutie! I love the first picture the most, but they are all beautiful.

bottspot said...

Tough to choose. They are all soooooo dang cute!

Raab Family said...

What cute pics. I love the one of her eating the cake. She is such a cutie!!

bobbi said...

I already told you my picks! And SAM, the family pictures look GREAT! Really, you don't want to have them taken again! :-) PS- I love the new background!

shauni said...

I love the cake pictures! That is classic. She is such a cutie.

The Teeples Times said...

She definitely is a beautie!! My favs are the first one with the hat on and the close up with cake all over in her hair and on her face - so adorable!! Looks like she had some great cakes and presents. She is really close in age to my boys.