Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hooked on Blogger...worked for me!

It has been one year since I started being a blogger! I'm hooked for life! It is so much fun to post stories and to catch up on every one's families! My first post was of Sienna's first baby contest, and one year later this post is about her second South Weber Days baby contest! The theme was beach baby, and she won best brown coconut eyes. I think these things are more for the mom's to show off how cute each of our babies are. But, the only thing the winner had on Sienna was a grass skirt! It's rigged I tell ya! I thought Sienna was the cutest beach baby with her pink sparkly flip flops, pony tails, and sunglasses! I hope I'm not turning into one of those crazy pageant moms. I hope somebody would tell me if I get to that point! Anyways, here's some cute pics of her at the contest! Keep the comments coming everyone! I appreciate them all!!!




3 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

Oh, she absolutely should have won! She looks so adorable!

bottspot said...

She should have one BEST IN SHOW! She is the cutest baby! I can say that, cuz I don't have babies anymore :)

bobbi said...

Too cute! I am so jealous of all the cute picts you have had taken lately!!