Thursday, October 29, 2009

Festive fall cousins

Sienna has many many cousins in our family. She is starting to say each of their names and it so fun to see her remember who they are. She is starting to talk so well now. She is even starting to sing her ABC's and count up to 10. It's so crazy how fast kids learn things!
So this past month we wanted to do some fun fall activities and get out of the house! There is only so much Sesame street and Wiggles I can take! I'm glad it stayed warm so we could enjoy the outdoors just a little longer. We went to the Scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving point and my parents had their annual Halloween party. Fall is a great time of year for festive fun!

Scarecrow festival at the petting zoo part



I think this goat and Sienna stared each other down for 5 minutes straight!







Cousin Griffin, Sam, and Sienna loving the fresh kettle corn


Counting the pumpkins..1..2..3..

Pre- Halloween party with cousins-
Devon-cowboy, Julianna-Jasmine, Madison-hippie chick, Jackson-spiderman, Emma-supergirl, Sydnee-witch, Austin-monster, Stockton-Wolverine, Breanna-pink lady, Morgan-Southern Bell

The cutest Snow White ever!!!

Doc, Snow White, and the Wicked Queen

4 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

I love your costumes! Sienna makes such an adorable Snow White.

Megan Hauze said...

Cute costumes! I can't believe how big she is getting, it looks like a fun age.

shauni said...

I LOVE your costumes! I love that you guys all dressed up- and with a theme and everything. I am so proud! I hope you guys had a great Halloween.

The Teeples Times said...

I love her costume!! YOur entire family looked so cute! LOve the pic with all the cousins in costume too.