Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter pics finally!!!

SO our computer crashed right after Halloween. We tried and tried a million times to get it to work but the poor thing was 7 years old and died!!! Finally we got a new computer (after christmas) and I am finally able to blog a little bit. Thank goodness my IPOD has the internet on it so I could at nleast check my email. I'm still a little computer illiterate so it's taken me a while to figure how to change things on my blog. I am able to at least show you all our new professional pictures we got taken a few days before Christmas. We tried to take them 3 times this month as Sienna was sick the first time, the second try she cried the ENTIRE time, and the third time was finally it! We ended up taking them inside our house and outside with my parents pony. We thought for sure she would cheese it up next to Trixie, her favorite pony, but Sienna did not want pictures taken. I think we got one smile out of her! I will hopefully be able do show you our Christmas pictures by February at the rate I'm going! Hope everyone had some great holidays!

Not sure if she will ever let go of THAT thumb!

My favorite picture-the only one she smiled in


We have known each other for 7 years and glad we can still smile and look at each other!

4 comments:

shauni said...

I love the new blog look and your new family pictures. I think they turned out great! It is always a challenge to get kids to smile for pictures. Mine won't even look at the camera half of the time. I'm glad you got a new computer and are back to the blogging world, we've missed you!

Jody Neeley said...

Really cute family pictures, I love the one of you are Sienna.

bobbi said...

Cute picts and layout!! :-) I am so glad you got your computer and are back to the blogging world!!

bottspot said...

Cute family pics! It is nice that you can still look at each other and smile. Just wait til you've been married 13 years . . . then you just look at each other and wanna strangle each other! :) I love the one of you and Sienna!