Friday, December 10, 2010

Announcing......CRUZ

On Friday December 3rd, we welcomed our new baby boy's arrival! Cruz Samuel Archuleta came into our lives at 5:39 pm, weighing 6 lbs 11 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. It has been a long wait and I was so excited once I was able to hear that cry! The sense of relief when they finally put him on your belly is priceless. I know everyone says that they have the cutest kids, but I think Cruz came out perfect! So far he has been such a good boy, hardly crying, eating good, and sleeping well. Well at least during the day. I can't believe how our little family has grown and become so much fun! Welcome to the family Cruz!!!



Proud big sister-She was a little bit in shock when she first saw him, but after taking a tour to the glass window to see all the other babies, she came back to the room and said, "Can we take baby brother home now?" and "He's one smart kid." I think she will be a helper for mom.




3 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

OOOHHH, he is so adorable and precious!! Congratulations!! what a cute family you have! Happy Holidays!

shauni said...

Congratulations Trish! He is a doll. I am so happy for you and your family. What a fun Christmas present. :)

bottspot said...

He really is perfect! Congrats Trish! You look great too! I love the picture of Sienna & Cruz .. priceless!