Monday, December 20, 2010

Enjoying the time off

This month has been so nice to have time off work! I'm planning on taking 8 weeks of maternity leave and go back to work part-time in February. I know it will go by so fast! I've really been trying to take in the little moments with Cruz. Luckily he's such a good cuddler and hardly ever cries! But he is a grunter! A noisy grunter! Its been an adjustment for all of us, especially with the lack of sleep. It's been nice to have my little helper Sienna. She is such a little Mommy and always checks on Cruz the moment he makes any noise. I hope we will always remember how special this Christmas season was and enjoy our little gift from heaven.
We watched every Christmas special together. I think we've seen Santa's Coming to Town over 20 times this month!

Can't get enough snuggling in with this boy!

Cruz with his cousin Fisher (who is 3 months older). I'm sure they will be best buds.

1 comment:

bobbi said...

I hope your enjoying your time off cuz I'm not!!!