Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1st hair cut

I took Sienna yesterday for her first hair cut. I've been putting it off , but her bangs were getting so long they were driving me crazy! I usually pull them back with a barrette, but she always takes out anything in her hair. I took her to Cookie Cutters in Riverdale. They are a little expensive but you pay to have the kids watch a movie and sit in a cute car they can play with. The girl there did a good job. I was a little nervous Sienna might move and have a huge hole or something. She barely trimmed the back and cut cute bangs. Sienna has a little bit of curly hair in the back and I didn't want that gone. The only down side is I was told they will take her picture and give you a certificate for their 1st hair cut, but their camera and the computer that prints off the certificate weren't working. That would have been so cute to scrap! So this is my photography skills at home. She knows to say "cheese" now when the camera comes out. I think she looks like Boo from Monster's Inc. now! Love it!

3 comments:

AmyPoll said...

So cute...I love the bangs. She smiles so cute!!!

Jody Neeley said...

Oh, she looks so cute! I have an appointment on Friday for Savannah to get her first haircut, but, she doesn't have very much hair compared to Sienna!

bottspot said...

Love it! Looks great with her toothy grin!