Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sea legs are here to stay

We went to Willard Bay on Saturday with Sam's mom and step dad. Sienna has never been on a boat before so we were a little worried of how she would react. It took her about 5 minutes to get used to the life jacket. She didn't like it because it confined her so much and she couldn't walk on the boat that well. She sat on my lap almost the entire trip. Once we starting moving a little faster and the wind blew her hair, she was golden. I'm so glad she liked boating! I always tell Sam that one of my goals in life is to get our own boat and go to Lake Powell every year for a family trip. I love it down there! Hopefully we can start doing that in the next few years.
I really wanted to wake board, but Sam got in first and then the wind came. It looked like it was going to rain too, so we decided to go back in to play it safe. I hope I can wake board this year. It's been way too long. I was surprised that the bugs weren't that bad. Hopefully it will stay that way. AND hopefully we can go a few more times with Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for taking us! I LOVE SUMMER!!!





ISN"T SHE THE CUTEST GIRL EVER?!!!

3 comments:

AmyPoll said...

She looks so cute...as always. I am glad she had fun on her first boating experience.

The Teeples Times said...

That is great she loves the water - hope you have many fun waterskiing adventures this summer! She definitley looks cute in her little pink life jacket. Congrats on your anniversary - looks like a great time. Love the dessert pic!

bottspot said...

Sienna looks sooooo dang cute in that life jacket! She is definately ONE of the cutest girls alive! ;)