Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day by having Mommy work all day! No actually we had a great dinner at Sam's moms house after I got off work. I gave Sam a gift certificate for a massage, (totally forgetting that's what he got his dad!) I feel like a horrible wife for not remembering something like that. DUH!!! Since Sam has been training for the Park City marathon, I thought it was a great idea! I will have to make it up to him for his birthday! My dad was on his mo tab choir trip so we weren't able to celebrate father's day with him. I just can't believe it's been over a year since we became parents. Its hard to remember what things were like before Sienna arrived! Hope everyone had a great father's day!
Sienna posing with Sam in our backyard

Sienna and Griffin love Grandpa David's stories

No comments: