Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Joy!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas time! Had a great December with all the fam!
Playing rock band at my family's adult Christmas party

Christmas day with Sam's family

Christmas day at my parents house

All the chaos at my parents house on Christmas day. 13 grandchilren, 12 adults, and 2 Grandmas It's a full house!

Sam's gifts from Santa

My beautiful gift from Santa. He thinks I'm a huge Twerd. Guess I better embrace it now!

Opening presents at home


Sienna got more toys than I know what to do with! By the end of Christmas day she was not wanting to open any more presents. It had worn her out to pull at that paper off!

This is as close as Sienna would come to Santa this year.


My silly girl

Christmas lights in Ogden

My grandma Bea is such a good sport! I love her so much!


Trying to smile with her new hat on!

1 comment:

bobbi said...

Definitely embrace your Twerdness!! I can help you, if you need it!