Sunday, January 17, 2010

Confessional

I have two major confessions to make!!! I love free concerts and I hate being short!!! The Winter Dew Tour has been up at Snow Basin this week and on Friday night we went to the free concert of Dashboard Confessional. They had it on 25th street in Ogden and they had blocked off the entire street. It was so much fun! I thought we would be freezing but we kept following all the "pushy"people closer to the front of the stage. We got pretty close to the front. I had a hard time seeing since I'm so stinking short but it was worth all the "pushing". I've always wanted to see Dashboard Confessional in concert but seems I've never been able to go. They sounded great and with the atmosphere on 25th street, it was a night I will never forget! Some of my friends were able to come up from Herriman so it was fun to see them too. I hope the Winter Dew Tour comes back next year! I love outdoor concerts-even in the middle of the winter!
Side view of the concert where it was actually COLD!

SO many people showed up! O-town is crazy!!!

Best seat in the house was in the middle of all the warm people


My friend Angie, Sam and I enjoying all the awesome music

Hanging out at Roosers after the concert with Angie and all the other 20,000 people

1 comment:

bobbi said...

Would you call that a Dashboard Confessional? (I know if was cheesy). I wish I had gone, glad you had fun!