Tuesday, October 7, 2008

40th anniversary


Sienna loves grandma and grandpa!




my nieces and nephews candy gram



On Sunday, my family decided to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary. We had them come over to my brothers Brets house for an awesome Chinese dinner. We figure Chinese food is their favorite since they go out for Chinese every Friday night. We then surprised them with a few songs from all my nieces and nephews and a classic photo slide show! The pictures were so fun to see. My parents looked so young at their wedding! My brother also put in pictures of all us kids growing up. The 80's outfits were the worst!


My dad and mom both teared up watching the photos and were so happy we surprised them!The only one missing at the party was my sister Stephanie and her family who lives in San Diego. I know she wishes she could have been here in Utah. We told our parents they have to take us on a cruise for their 50th anniversary now! My dad started laughing! I hope to have as much fun as they did the past 40 years!




1 comment:

Megan Hauze said...

HEY I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND, I AM ADDING YOU TO MY BLOG LIST. SIENNA IS GETTING SO BIG, SHE IS SO CUTE. IT IS GOOD TO SEE WHAT YOUR FAMILY IS UP TO.
MEGAN H.