Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Things UTAH!


My sister Trudy was on Good Things Utah last week as a guest host. I went to see her along with a million of her friends and family. We sat in the audience and cheered for her during the show. I think she won over the channel 4 ladies with her cool bracelets and cookies she gave them. She did a great job! I know I couldn't have been on live TV without messing up some how.
After the show we got to meet them and take picutres. I was hoping Raegan was there because the weekend before, my friend Bobbi and I saw her on the way to the Scrapbook expo in Salt Lake. She was driving behind us but then cruized in front of us and almost got in two wrecks. I told Neisha to tell Raegan how much of a crazy driver she was! It was a lot of fun and am proud that my sister had the guts to be on tv!

1 comment:

bobbi said...

I really wish Reagan had been there! Oh well. I love the blog, it has turned out so cute!