Thursday, October 23, 2008

Uintah's

We went up to my family's cabin last weekend. My two brother's and their families were there too along with my parents. We had a lot of fun four wheeling but the Uintah's were pretty cold for fall weather. There wasn't any snow but we had to stay bundled up.
We only stayed one night and that was enough! I felt bad because Siennna did not sleep well. The cabin only has one bedroom and an upper level with multiple beds. My parents gave us the bedroom but she did not want to sleep in her playpen. You can hear everything that goes on in the cabin. If someone pees or coughs or anything, there is no privacy! I ended up sleeping in the recliner with her because she keep crying. I guess new environment and the fire place didn't stay warm all night.
Luckily the next day she loved the swings that are outside. She couldn't get enough. We ended up driving to mirror lake on Saturday and hiked around the entire path they have around the lake. Sienna also loves being outside whether it's 40 degrees or 90. It was a lot of fun and I was so glad we were able to go!




1 comment:

bottspot said...

That's how our cabin is too! You can't breathe without someone hearing you. Sienna looks nice and refreshed though! Too bad the adults don't recovery so nicely after a bad night's sleep!